This package offers a six day tour to travel through scenic trails in Switzerland and includes excursions to the two mountain tops, Jungfraujoch and Mount Titlis.
The basic package includes:
1. A Swiss Card with six transfers in Second Class
2. Excursion to the Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe
3. Excursion to Mount Titlis, including the cable car from Engelberg
4. Five nights hotel accommodation
- Three nights three star accommodation in Zurich in a double sharing room, including breakfast
- Two nights three star accommodation in Interlaken in a double sharing room, including breakfast
Passengers will not be accompanied on this tour. Seat reservations are compulsory on all scenic trains, at an additional cost.
This tour is valid for travel between beginning May to beginning of October.
Itineraries can be extended, booked in the reverse direction, and upgrades are possible.
Day 1: Transfer from any Swiss Airport or border station by rail to Zurich. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 2: Excursion to Schaffhausen, via Winterthur, to view the Rhine Falls (Europe’s largest Waterfall). Overnight in Zurich.
Day 3: Excursion to Mount Titlis (included) via Luzern and Engelberg, Cable car from Engelberg (included) . Overnight in Zurich.
Day 4: Rail transfer from Zurich to Interlaken via Luzern, Luzern-Interlaken by GoldenPass Panoramic. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 5: Excursion to Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe (included). Enjoy the beautiful views over the Glacier of Aletsch and the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 6: Transfer from Interlaken to any Swiss Airport or border station.
- Upgrade to First Class for rail
- Upgrade to four star hotel accommodation
- Package can be extended
- Free rail travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card, available upon request of your purchase. Child must be accompanied by parents
- Special hotel rates apply for children
- Get a 50% discount on additional excursions purchased locally, upon presentation of the Swiss Card