The Tops of Switzerland package offers five days of travel through the scenic trails of Switzerland combining Lucerne and Interlaken with excursions to two mountain tops, the world famous Jungfraujoch and Mount Pilatus.
The basic package includes:
- A Swiss card with five transfers in Second Class
- Four nights hotel accommodation
- Two nights three star accommodation in Interlaken in a double sharing room, including breakfast
- Two nights three star accommodation in Lucerne in a double sharing room, including breakfast
Passengers will not be accompanied on this tour. Seat reservations are compulsory on all scenic trains, at an additional cost.
This tour is valid for travel between mid-April to beginning of October.
Itineraries can be extended, booked in the reverse direction, and upgrades are possible.
Day 1: Travel from any Swiss Airport or border station to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 2: Excursion Jungfraujoch. Overnight Interlaken.
Day 3: Travel from Interlaken to Lucerne by GoldenPass Panoramic Train (boat ride included from Interlaken to Brienz). Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 4: Excursion to Mt Pilatus: Transfer by train or boat to Alpanchstad and by the cogwheel railway to Mt. Pilatus. Return journey by cable car and bus via Kriens to Lucerne. Overnight Lucerne.
Day 5: Departure from Lucerne to any Swiss Airport or border station.
1. Get a 50% discount on additional excursions purchased locally, upon presentation of the Swiss Card
2. Upgrade to First Class for rail
3. Upgrade to four or five star accommodation
4. Package can be extended
5. Free rail travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card, available upon request of your purchase. Children must be accompanied by parents.
6. Special hotel rates apply for children
1. For the Mount Pilatus excursion, you’ll receive a “Pilatus Ticket” at the mountain railway stations in Alpnachstad or Kriens upon presentation of your Swiss Transfer Ticket.
2. The cogwheel railway Alpnachstad – Pilatus Kulm, is only open from May to November. During the winter, travel both ways via Kriens and Pilatus by cable car.