The unforgettable Golden Pass Tour connects central Switzerland and Lake Geneva; a comprehensive tour on the scenic Golden Pass route including unforgettable excursions to the impressive Jungfraujoch and Montreux famous for its Jazz Festival in July!
The basic package includes:
1. A Swiss Card with six transfers in Second Class
2. Excursion to the Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe
3. Five nights hotel accommodation
- Two nights three star accommodation in Lucerne in a double sharing room, including breakfast
- Two nights three star accommodation in Interlaken in a double sharing room, including breakfast
- One night three star accommodation in Montreux in a double sharing room, including breakfast
Passengers will not be accompanied on this tour. Seat reservations are compulsory on all scenic trains, at an additional cost.
This tour is valid for travel between mid-April to beginning of October.
Itineraries can be extended, booked in the reverse direction, and upgrades are possible.
Day 1: Transfer from any Swiss Airport or border station by rail to Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Full day at leisure. Overnight in Lucerne.
Recommended additional excursions: Mt.Rigi, Mt. Pilatus or Mt. Titlis.
Day 3: Rail transfer to Interlaken by GoldenPass Panoramic. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 4: Excursion to Jungfraujoch-Top of Europe (included). Enjoy the beautiful views over the Glacier of Aletsch and the Alps. Overnight in Interlaken.
Recommended additional excursion: Mt.Schilthorn.
Day 5: Rail transfer Interlaken-Zweisimmen-Montreux by GoldenPass Panoramic. Overnight in Montreux.
Recommended additional excursion: Rochers-de-Naye.
Day 6: Transfer to any Swiss Airport or border station.
- Upgrade to First Class for rail
- Upgrade to four star hotel accommodation
- Package can be extended
- Free rail travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card, available upon request of your purchase. Child must be accompanied by parents
- Special hotel rates apply for children
- Get a 50% discount on additional excursions purchased locally, upon presentation of the Swiss Card