This Glacier Express Tour is ideal for short breaks and includes journeys on the Glacier Express, through the Alps in the heart of Switzerland with accommodation in Zermatt and St Moritz. The Glacier Express crosses 291 bridges, passes through 91 tunnels and reaches the 2 045m high Oberalp Pass.
The basic package includes:
1. A Swiss Card with three transfers in Second Class
2. Two nights hotel accommodation
- One night three star accommodation in Zermatt in a double room sharing, including breakfast
- One night three star accommodation in St Moritz in a double room sharing, including breakfast
Passengers will not be accompanied on this tour. Seat reservations are compulsory on all scenic trains, at an additional cost.
This tour is valid for travel between mid- April to end of October and a selected period in December.
Itineraries can be extended, booked in the reverse direction, and upgrades are possible
Day 1: Travel from any Swiss Airport or border station to St. Moritz. Overnight in St Moritz
Day 2: Ride on the Glacier Express from St. Moritz to Zermatt. Overnight in Zermatt
Day 3: Departure from Zermatt to any Swiss Airport or border station
- Upgrade to First Class for rail
- Upgrade to four star hotel accommodation
- Package can be extended
- Free rail travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card, available upon request of your purchase. Child must be accompanied by parents
- Special hotel rates apply for children
- Get a 50% discount on additional excursions purchased locally, upon presentation of the Swiss Card
- From St Moritz: Bernina Express
- From Zermatt: Gornergrat, Matterhorn Glacier Paradise