Specific to this train:
- Any Belgian Station, the passenger will have a confirmed seat up to Brussels with the Eurostar train. From Brussels the client may continue onto any Belgian Station (station to be predetermined prior to ticketing).
- Seasonal direct trains are offered to Avignon during the summer months, July to September (Saturdays only). Ski trains, direct overnight and day trains to Moutiers, Aime-La-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice operate during the winter months, December to April (Fridays and Saturdays).
- Passport, baggage and security checks are performed at the Eurostar terminal. Immigration cards must be completed for trains entering the UK.
- Under 12’s must be accompanied by a competent person over the age of 18. Age 12- 17 may travel alone provided they have:
- a full, valid passport or identity card
- issued in their own name, and are
- in possession of either a hand-written letter of consent
- issued by a parent or guardian
- witnessed by an official person
- or a completed unaccompanied Minors Consent Form
- . The completed Unaccompanied Minors Consent Form must be handed to a member of Eurostar staff at check in. Eurostar does not operate an unaccompanied minor service. Any minor aged 12 – 17 must possess the written consent of their parent or legal guardian. Children under 12 cannot travel alone.
- Culture connect offers passengers 2 for 1 entry into selected museums and galleries in London, Paris and Brussels. Speak to your World Travel consultant for more information.
Ticket Type: Print at Home, Print at station (London and Paris departures only) and Paper tickets offered.
Traveller Type: Adult, Child 4-11, Youth 12-25, Senior 60+, Group and Pass- holder fares.
Seat reservations are compulsory and are included in the fare.
Routes and durations:
London<>Bourg St Maurice 7h20
Additional Services in Business Premier (Dedicated to the business traveler)