Titlis is the only summer snow paradise to be reached within 1 ½ hours from Lucerne, Zurich, Basel and Berne. Clients can take advantage of the snow year round. This glacier paradise at 10,000 feet offers a snow and ice experience on the highest viewpoint and only accessible glacier all year round in Central Switzerland.
- Round trip travel from Engelberg to Mt Titlis in central Switzerland on the world’s first revolving cablecar, the Titlis Rotair
- Take a walk on the highest suspension bridge in Europe, the Titlis Cliff Walk: 100 meters long (300 feet), 500 meter above ground (1,500 feet) an altitude of 3041 meters (15,500 feet).
- Entrance into the Glacier Cave, a roundtrip excursion below the earth’s surface
- A ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift that spans the glacier crevasses of Mount Titlis
Also available to experience at summit (fees may apply):
- At the Titlis Glacier Park, located at the bottom station of Ice Flyer, enjoy snow tubing and sledding down a 150-meter snowy field.
- Summer fun slide park, open May to July
- Winter fun slide park on Trübses, open December to April
- Hiking around the green fields of Lake Trubsee
Operates year-round from 08:30am to 4:40pm.
Closed for maintenance November 2 – 12, 2020. Travel time to the summit is approximately 30 minutes.
Children from 6 to 15 get a discount, children under 6 do not require a ticket but will share seats with a paying adult. Children under 16 travelling with their parents on a Swiss Family Card, will travel for free.
Discounts for passengers holding a Swiss or Eurail Pass.
The coupon printed is not valid for travel. The voucher must be exchanged within 6 months of the date of issue at Engelberg cable car station.
Once exchanged, traveller receives tickets that are valid to go to the top of Titlis and back down. The return trip down can be done the following day
If a passholder fare is purchased, both the coupon and pass must be presented at the station.
Once travel on the voucher is initiated, no refund will be due.