The Jungfrau Travel Pass and Top of Europe entitles the holder to travel on the Jungfrau Railways network with the highlight of a one day excursion to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe.
The Jungfrau Travel Pass and Top of Europe is an ideal activity with a Swiss Travel Pass Flex, Swiss Half Fare Cardor any Eurail Pass that includes Switzerland. Valid for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 consecutive days. Valid for travel from April 10-October 25, 2020.
Jungfrau Railway Routes (dates are subject to change):
• Interlaken Ost – Lauterbrunnen and Grindelwald (rail)
• Grindelwald – Kleine Scheidegg – Lauterbrunnen (rail)
• Kleine Scheidegg – Eigergletscher
• Eigergletscher – Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe day excursion (rail)
• Wilderswil – Schynige Platte (rail) (30 May – 25 Oct 2020)
• Grindelwald – First (cable car)(30 Nov 2019 – 25 Oct 2020)
• Grindelwald-Männlichen (gondola)
• Wengen-Männlichen (cableway)
• Interlaken – Harder Kulm (rail) (10 Apr – 1 Nov 2020 )
• Lauterbrunnen – Grütschalp – Mürren (rail & cable car)
• Grindelwald Bus – Grosse Scheidegg / Bussalp (14 Dec 2019 – 29 May 2020 )
• Grindelwald Bus – Waldspitz
Exclusive with 5, 6, 7, and 8 day Jungfrau Travel Pass:• includes railway section between Interlaken Ost – Interlaken West
• BLS cruises on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
• Interlaken Ost – Brienz (rail)
Children from 6 to 15 get a discount, children under 6 do not require a ticket but will share seats with a paying adult. Children under 16 travelling with their parents on a Swiss Family Card, will travel for free.
Discounts for passengers holding a Swiss or Eurail Pass.
Seasonal pricing according to time of year travel is made. The coupons provided are not valid for travel. The vouchers must be exchanged within 6 months of date of issue at any Jungfrau Railway Station, including Interlaken Ost, Grindelwad, and Wengen. Travellers also receive an additional voucher for one-time use only, for travel from Eigergletscher to Jungfraujoch and return that is exchanged at the same time. The date of travel for this round-trip to the Jungfraujoch must be known at the time of the exchange.
If a passholder fare is purchased, both the coupon and pass must be presented at the station.
Once travel on the voucher is initiated, no refund will be due.