All our tours are guided with running commentary.
Chauffeurs are polite, cultivated, elegant (dressed by Saint-James) and pleasant.
Chauffeurs have a great knowledge of Paris and its heritage.
They are equipped to enhance your experience as you (re)discover this magical city.
Our tours are available in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
• Cancellations of 72 hours before tour award 100% refund (minus possible bank fees)
• Cancellations of between 72 and 24 hours before tour award a 50% refund (minus possible bank fees)
• Cancellations within 24 hours before tour award no refund
• Paris Champs – Elysées 2CV Private Tour 30 min
• Paris Highlights 2CV Private Tour 45 min
• Paris Highlights 2CV Private Tour 1h30
• Secret Paris 2CV Private Tour 1h30
• Paris by Night 2CV Private Tour 1h30
Routes sous 1 ParapluieOur 2CVs
- All 2CVs are convertible
- We have a large choice of colours, and will do our best to meet your demands
- Each 2CV welcome up to 3 passengers
- For all of our tours, we guarantee one or more private 2CVs
- Practical information:Our rates are applicable to individual reservations (up to 9 people)
- Running every day of the year except the 14th of July and other special event
This 2CV ride allows you to discover all of the “must-see ”monuments in Essential Paris. Keep your eyes wide open and admire Paris…..
During this 1h30 escapade, our cultivated and elegant chauffeur will show you the Essential Paris with comments and exclusive anecdotes.
- Opera Garnier
- Place Vendôme
- The Louvre
- Ile de la Cité
- Notre-Dame de Paris
- The French Institute
- Orsay Museum
- Place de la Concorde
- Arch of Triumph
- Eiffel Tower
- Quai Branly Museum
- Champs de Mars
- The Invalides
- Pont Alexandre III
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais
- Palais de l’Elysée
- La Madeleine church
- Olympia Hall
Departure: Any hotel or apartment, as long as it is located in the centre of Paris (1st to 20th district). If not, we propose a meeting point in front of the Opera Garnier
Timetable: 9am-11 am – 1 pm – 3pm.