Benefits and Features
This is an escorted, full day tour of London.
- Panoramic tour of London on air-conditioned coach
- Admissions to Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral
- Thames River Boat Ride
- Coca-Cola London Eye Experience
- Complimentary lunch pack (sandwich, bottled water, and piece of fruit)
- Professional Guide
Does not include:
- Hotel pick-up or return
- Food and beverages not stated
Operates daily and finishes at approximately 6:30 pm
- Tour starts at 8:00 am at Golden Tours Visitor Centre; 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH (Between Victoria train station and Victoria Coach Station). Please arrive at the Visitor Centre in Victoria no later than 07:30 am.
- Enjoy a panoramic guided tour of London, familiarising yourself with the city’s sights and historic landmarks, such as Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Downing Street, and Westminster Abbey. This magnificent Gothic building founded over 1000 years ago which has been the site of every coronation since 1066
- Enjoy entry to St. Paul’s Cathedral and explore its tombs, memorials and painted mosaics. We arrive at the outstanding masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren which is one of London’s greatest buildings. The guided tour includes the newly cleaned Cathedral and Crypt as well as exclusive access to the Quire to see the beautiful mosaics, not normally open to general public. On Sundays, due to services being held there is no access to the Quire or guiding inside the cathedral
- A stop in London would be nothing without a trip to Buckingham Palace to see the Changing of the Guard. The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions, tour will visit the Horse Guards for a photostop instead
- Enjoy a packaged lunch of a sandwich, bottled water and a piece of fruit
- After lunch, explore the famous Tower of London and discover the secrets of its fascinating past. During its 1000-year history, this impressive fortress has been a royal palace, prison, mint, and zoo. After our guided tour, you will have time to explore on your own
- Exclusive to this tour, is the Attack the Tower tour: an extended visit and different view of the famous Tower of London with a Yeoman Warder “Beefeater”. Who knows what grisly stories they may tell!
- Another exclusive: Cruise on the River Thames. Enjoy superb views of London’s majestic riverside buildings as you glide smoothly through the heart of London
- Round off this great day with a totally different perspective of London with a journey on the London Eye. During your “flight” you will enjoy fantastic panoramic views as the whole of London stretches out below you. Your tour will end here
- All Golden Tours coaches are non-smoking, air-conditioned, and have free WiFi. Please note, during peak season, additional coaches without WiFi may be used
Notes about the tour
- Full day tour from 08:00am to 18:30pm
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged three to 16 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.