Benefits and Features
- One roundtrip from London to Liverpool by train with reserved seats in either first or second class
- First class reservations include refreshments served at your seat
- Entry into The Beatles story exhibition at Albert Dock, this exhibition at Albert Dock shows the lives and times of John, Paul, George and Ringo, from the band’s early days right through to their solo careers
- The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour, this 2-hour tour is presented by an expert guide on a vintage 1960 bus identical to the bus used in the 1967 film Magical Mystery Tour. You will visit over 30 sites including The Beatles’ former homes, schools, and birthplaces, Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields.
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
Notes about the tour
- This is an unaccompanied tour, however a representative will escort passengers to their reserved seats on the train.
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged four to 11 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.