Benefits and Features
This is an escorted full-day tour of Paris
- Roundtrip train travel on Eurostar from London to Paris, including reservations (Option for Standard Premier, which includes a light meal and refreshments serviced at your seat)
- Guided panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry to the second floor of Eiffel Tower
- One hour cruise on the River Seine
- Admission to the Louvre Museum (On Tuesdays, the tour will visit Musee d’Orsay, because the Louvre is closed)
Does not include:
- Food and beverages not stated
Operates January to February: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; March to October: Daily except for Sunday; November to December: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- 5:45am: Make your way to London St. Pancras International train station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays) where you’ll receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher (itinerary, Eurostar ticket, sightseeing voucher and map of Paris). The train departs at 6:30 am (6:37 am on Sat.) for Paris Nord train station.
- Paris: Our escort will meet you upon your arrival in Gare du Nord train station on the main concourse for a fully guided sightseeing tour of Paris by luxury air-conditioned motor coach. You will see all the major sights, including the Champs-Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame. Visit the Eiffel Tower, enjoying the views from the second floor. Enjoy a 1-hour cruise aboard a glass-sided boat on the Seine River. Your escort will take you on a walking tour around the Louvre museum and then escort you back to the Gare du Nord train station for your return journey to London
- Return journey: Train departs Paris at 8.13pm. Clients should ensure that they arrive at the Eurostar check-in situated on the upper level at Gare du Nord train station at least 45 minutes before their scheduled departure time. The train will arrive London at 9:29 pm.
Notes about the tour
- Full day tour from 05:30am to 20:13pm
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged four to 11 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.