Benefits and Features
- Roundtrip train travel from London to Paris, including reserved seats (light cold meal and refreshments served at seat in Standard Premier class)
- Semi- escorted guided panoramic sightseeing tour of Paris in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Admission to Louvre museum
- Entry to Eiffel Tower (second floor)
- One-hour cruise on the River Seine
- Hotel accommodation for one night
- Continental breakfast
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
Does not include:
- Food or drinks not stated
Day one, 5:30 am: Check in at London St Pancras International train station. Passengers will receive a welcome pack (itinerary, Eurostar ticket, hotel voucher, sightseeing voucher and a map of Paris). The train departs at 6:30 am (6:37 am on Saturday) for Paris Nord train station.
Arrive in Paris and meet Golden Tours representative at the main concourse for a fully-guided sightseeing tour of Paris by luxury air-conditioned motorcoach. You will see all the major sights, including the Champs-Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame. Visit the Eiffel Tower, enjoying the views from the second floor.
One-hour cruise aboard a glass-sided boat on the River Seine.
Enjoy admission to the Louvre Museum and gaze upon the Mona Lisa and countless more works of art. On Tuesdays when the Louvre is closed, the tour will visit the Musee d’Orsay.
NOTE: During off-peak season, the escorted tour of Paris may operate on Day 2.
Day 2, After breakfast, the day is free to explore Paris at your leisure. Suggested sites are Notre Dame Cathedral, Latin Quarter. You may take the Seine cruise on the 2nd day instead of the first.
You should arrive at the Eurostar check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. The train departs at 8:13 pm, arriving London at 9:39 pm.
Notes about the tour
- Operates Monday through Friday
- During this tour, there is a fair amount of fast-paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately
- This is an semi-accompanied tour.
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged four to 11 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
- Discounted fare for passengers with a Britrail Pass (use of one travel day required)
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.