Benefits and Features
- Roundtrip train travel on Eurostar from London to Paris (includes light cold meal and refreshments served at seat in Standard Premier)
- Open top bus tour through Paris
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing.
Operates daily except Sunday
- 5:45am: Make your way to St. Pancras International train station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at 5.45am (5.30am on Saturdays) where you will receive a welcome pack in exchange for your voucher (itinerary, Eurostar ticket, sightseeing voucher and map of Paris). The train departs at 6:30 am (6:37 am on Sat.) for Paris Nord train Station.
- Paris: Our escort will meet you upon your arrival in Gare du Nord train Station and escort you to the open–top bus tour. The open top bus tour departs every 15 minutes from outside Gare du Nord train station where passengers can enjoy a panoramic tour of this wonderful city. Hop on and off as often as you please and see Paris at your own pace.
- Return journey: Train departs Paris at 8.13pm. Passengers should ensure that they arrive at the Eurostar check-in situated on the upper level at Gare du Nord train station at least 45 minutes before their scheduled departure time.
Notes about the tour
- This is an unaccompanied tour.
- Full day tour from 05:30am to 20:13pm
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged four to 11 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.