Benefits and Features
- One roundtrip from London to Edinburgh by train with reserved seats in either First or Second class
- Open top bus tour, the tour departs from outside the bus station; it lasts one and a half hour covering all major sights including the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, and Greyfriars Bobby
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle, the castle clings dramatically to its rock as the ancient buildings of the Royal Mile tumble down the spine of the hill to the splendid Palace of Holyrood House. Across the green expanse of Princes Street Gardens lies the graceful Georgian New Town waiting to be explored. Within a quarter of a mile, clients can leave bustling Princes Street for an enchanting river sidewalk from Dean Village or you could move from the Royal Mile to explore Arthur’s Seat, the craggy extinct volcano that looms over the city. Includes entrance to the famous castle to visit the Royal Apartments and Scottish Crown Jewels
Notes about the tour
- This is an unaccompanied tour.
- Full day tour from 06:30am to 22:18pm
- Child discounts are applicable to passengers aged four to 11 years of age
- Groups of 10 passengers or more are welcome
- Discounted fare for passengers with a Britrail Pass (use of one travel day required)
For more information, please contact your World Travel consultant.