The BritRail Central Scotland Pass provides unlimited rail travel between Edinburgh, Glasgow Queen Street, North Berwick, Bathgate, Dunblane, Bridge of Allan, Stirling, the Fife Circle, Markinch, Falkirk and all intermediate stations.
- Valid: Three consecutive days in second class only.
- This pass offers unlimited travel on the Glasgow Underground.
- The BritRail Central Scotland Pass is not valid between Glasgow Central and Edinburgh Waverley.
- BritRail Central Scotland Passes are not valid on services set to depart before 09h15 am Monday to Friday.
- Children: Children aged 5-15 receive a discount. Children under 5 travel free if not occupying a seat.