Korea Rail Pass
This is the most economical and convenient way to Explore South Korea.
- The Korea Rail Pass cannot be purchased locally in Korea.
- The ticket must be purchased at least seven working days before arrival in Korea.
- The pass allows unlimited travel on all trains managed by KORAIL, including the general seats of KTX as well as Saemaeul and Mugunghwa trains.
- Seat reservations in Second Class are usually available free of charge but are not available to KR Pass holders travelling during South Korea main holiday periods.
- Seat reservations must be made locally at no additional cost.
- Not included in the Korea Rail Pass: Subways and tourist trains. Airport city train is not included. The Korea Rail Pass is not valid for travel in First Class and overnight sleepers. You may request a ticket for these at a discounted rate.
- Validities: One, three, five and seven days consecutive
- Reduced rates offered for children aged 4-12
- Children under four years of age travel free
|ADULT PASS||Normal ticket usable for adult|
|CHILD PASS||Normal ticket usable for child|
|SAVER PASS||Tourist party of two – five people may use under the same schedule|
|YOUTH PASS||Youth aged 13 – 25 inclusive and youths with International Student Identification Card may use this pass.|