- Valid for families travelling together
- The Swiss Family card allows an unlimited number of children aged 6-15 years, to travel free when accompanied by at least one parent (including step and foster parents) whom are in possession of a valid Swiss Travel System Ticket.
- Valid with any Swiss Travel System product (Swiss Pass, Swiss FlexiPass and Swiss Half Fare Card).
- Seat reservation are at an additional charge to the Swiss Family Card
- Access to scenic routes Bernina Express, Glacier Express, Golden Pass, Wilhelm Tell Express and Lötschberger. Please note seat reservations are compulsory on some scenic trains and fees vary by train, charged at an additional cost.
- Special Passholder fares on TGV Lyria (France – Switzerland TGV), No passholder fare on services from Geneva and Basel.
- Discounts for Mountain Top excursions: applies between the first and last day of travel.
- Free admission in Museums: valid for the whole duration for a consecutive pass and valid only for the days used (entitled to 50% between the first day and last day if a day is not used)