It is available for First and Second Class for any three to nine days of travel within a one month period. Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively
- Saver Pass: available for two to five adults travelling together at all times, offered in First or Second Class.
- Youth Pass: for travellers from 12 up to including 25 years of age on the first day of travel in First or Second Class
Senior pass for travellers from 60 years of age in First Class only
Valid on RER Line B between Paris Charles de Gaulle and Paris Nord Station (not the other way round). Prior to boarding RER, proceed to the SNCF – Transilien ticket counter in Roissy Charles de Gaulle and request a “contremarque” voucher
France Rail Pass is also valid on RER C line
The 7pm rule applies
Types of reservations:
- Regular reservations: For holders of Eurail/InterRail/France Rail Pass. Non exchangeable/Non Refundable
- Easy Access reservations: For holders of a France Rail Pass ONLY – Class of Service must match the Class of Service of the Rail Pass – Availability up to the last minute.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: If ticket has not been used, an 85% refund applies to totally unused passes returned within 1 year of issuing date. Thereafter no refund allowed. Subject to administrative and cancellation fees.
- Children under three years old on the first day of travel, travel free when sharing a seat with an adult.
- Children between 4-11 years old on the first day of travel, travel at a discounted rate.
Special passholder fares on:
|TGV France-Italy||France-Spain High Speed|
|TGV||Lunea (overnight trains)|
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.