The Eurail One Country Pass is the best choice if you want to spend your time exploring one country or area. You can venture beyond some of the more popular destinations and discover Europe’s lesser known jewels.
- The passes are valid for one month and the number of travel days available varies per country
- Offers unlimited train travel on the national rail network of the country selected
- Travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively
- Eurail One Country Passes available:
- Austria; Benelux; Bulgaria; Croatia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; FYR Macedonia; Greece; Hungary; Ireland; Italy; Latvia; Lithuania; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Scandinavia and Turkey
- The 7pm rule applies
- Eurail Pass holders are entitled to special passholder fares
- Child & Youth Conditions:
- Children under four travel free and do not require a pass. A child under four is not entitled to a seat and during busy times the child may be required to sit on the accompanied adults lap
- Children aged 4-11 receive a free Child Pass, but will still pay compulsory seat reservations
- A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass or Adult Saver Pass (Adult does not have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18 years)
- Up to two children can travel with one adult. For example, when two adults are travelling, they can travel with four children
- If more than two children are travelling with one adult, a separate First Class Youth Pass needs to be purchased for the additional children
- Travellers aged 12-27 can travel with a First or Second Class Youth Pass
Each time before boarding a train, bus or boat, it is important that passengers record their trip in the Travel Report on the Pass cover (in blue or black ink). If you travel without having entered the trip in the Travel Report, you risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket. The conditions of use are no longer printed in the Eurail cover but are available in the traveller’s guide provided.
Bonuses and Benefits:
- For a full list of benefits, bonuses, discounts and locations of Eurail Aid Offices, please contact your World Travel consultant or download the Rail Planner App on your smartphone
- Benefits Rule: Travel bonuses may necessitate usage of a travel day.