- Includes 6 ferry crossings (2 international between Italy and Greece; 4 domestic trips between the Greek islands) within 1 month.
- Only valid on vessels operated by the Attica Group (Superfast and Blue Star Ferries).
- Trips may be done consecutively or non-consecutively.
- Rail/Bus transfer between the international port of Patras and the domestic port of Piraeus.
- Domestic trips are only available in Economy Class in aircraft style seats.
- International trips in first class offer a bed to share in a 4 berth compartment with facilities. Economy seats are also available for international trips.
|Piraeus-Heraklion (the line is jointly operated with ANEK Lines)|
|Piraeus-Syros-Paros-Naxos-Santorini-Iraklia-Schinoussa-Koufonissi-Donoussa-Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali)-Astypalaia|
|Rafina-Mykonos-Paros-Naxos-Ios *the line with a star is operated only during summer season (e.g. Katapola)|
Pass-holders are entitled to a 30% discount on any additionally purchased domestic ferry tickets.
- Children aged between 4 and 11 are entitled to a 50% discount.
- Children under 4 years of age travel for free if they are not occupying a space (sharing a seat/bed with paying adult).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Youth passengers aged 12 to 25 may travel with a First or Second Class Youth Pass.
Prior to boarding a train, bus or boat, passengers must record their trip in the Travel Report on the Pass cover (in blue or black ink). If passengers travel without having entered the trip in the Travel Report, they risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket. The conditions of use are no longer printed in the Eurail cover but in the traveller’s guide.