- Includes six ferry crossings (two international between Italy and Greece and vv; four domestic trips between the Greek Islands) within one month.
- International travel is only valid on vessels operated by the Attica Group (Superfast and Blue Star Ferries)
- Domestic travel is only valid on vessels operated by Blue Star Ferries, Superfast Ferries, and Anek Lines
- Trips may be done consecutively or non-consecutively
- Rail/Bus transfer between the international port of Patras and the domestic port of Piraeus
- Domestic trips are only available in Economy Class in aircraft style seats
- International trips in First Class offer a bed to share in a four berth compartment with facilities. Economy seats are also available for international trips.
- Benefits: Passholders are entitled to discounts on any additionally purchased domestic ferry tickets
- Children & Youth:
- Children aged 4-11 are entitled to a reduced fare
- Children under the age of four years travel free if not occupying a space (sharing a seat/bed with paying adult)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Youth passengers aged 12-27 may travel with a First or Second Class Youth Pass
Prior to boarding a train, bus or boat, passengers must record their trip in the Travel Report on the Pass cover (in blue or black ink). If you travel without having entered the trip in the Travel Report, you risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket. The conditions of use are no longer printed in the Eurail cover but in the traveller’s guide provided.
|Piraeus-Heraklion (the line is jointly operated with ANEK Lines)|
|Piraeus-Syros-Paros-Naxos-Santorini-Iraklia-Schinoussa-Koufonissi-Donoussa-Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali)-Astypalaia|
|Rafina-Mykonos-Paros-Naxos-Ios *the line with a star is operated only during summer season (e.g. Katapola)|
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.