The Central Europe Triangle Pass allows for travel on one of the following itineraries within one month, in Second Class.
- Two itineraries to choose from:
- Vienna-Prague, Prague-Budapest, Budapest-Vienna OR
- Vienna-Prague, Prague-Salzburg, Salzburg-Vienna
- The journey can be made in any sequence of the chosen itinerary.
- Validity: The Pass is valid for one month from validation at the station
- The 7pm rule applies
- Children under the age of four travel free if not occupying a seat
- Children aged 4-11 years on the first day of travel, travel at a reduced fare
Pass is pre-validated at the time it is issued. Travellers must provide first day of use when ordering
Travel on Leo Express and RegioJet (privately-owned companies) is not included with the Central Europe Triangle Pass