The Balkan Flexi Pass offers unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Bosnia, Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, North Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Romania and Turkey.
- Validity: Any three, five, seven, ten or 15 days of travel within a two month period, in First and Second Class
- The 7pm rule applies
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child, Youth (13-28) and Senior (60+)
- Children under four travel free and do not require a pass. Children are not entitled to a seat and during busy times, may be required to sit on the accompanying adult’s lap.
- Children aged 4-12 pay travel at a reduced fare
Reduced coverage in Romania
- Romania (CFR) Railways will no longer participate in the Balkan Flexipass
- Rail travel in Romania is still possible on Regio Trans (Contact your World Travel consultant for more information)