Route: Whistler – Quesnel – Jasper
- Two days onboard the Rocky Mountaineer
- One night hotel accommodation in Quesnel
- Rail station transfers in Quesnel
- Luggage handling in Quesnel for GoldLeaf Service
- National Parks Pass
- Two breakfasts and two lunches
- Onboard services:
Unwind in a classic rail experience featuring large reclining seats which can rotate to accommodate groups of four.
Don’t miss a minute of action through the large windows.
Savour a selection of exceptional chilled breakfasts and lunches served at your assigned seat.
Relax with onboard complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks while being entertained by the commentary from your onboard attendant.
Access the exclusive RedLeaf Lounge Car while travelling on the Rainforest to Gold Rush route.
Overnight in moderate hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel.
Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour
While in Kamloops experience Kamloops Evening Entertainment.
Relax and enjoy unparalleled panoramic views from our custom-designed bi-level GoldLeaf Dome Coach.
Indulge in delectable gourmet hot breakfasts and lunches from our à la carte menu, served in the exclusive GoldLeaf dining room.
Sip on complimentary beverages and savour gourmet snacks while listening to commentary from your onboard attendants.
Invigorate your senses in the fresh mountain air in covered vestibules as you take countless photos of the unfolding dramatic scenery.
Overnight in hotel accommodation in Kamloops or Quesnel with luggage delivered to your hotel.
Enjoy transfers to and from the train on your package tour.
Panoramic views from full-length dome windows.
Assigned seating in reclining dome-level seats that rotate to accommodate groups of four.
Full galley kitchen.
36 dining room seats with windows (four guests per table)
Spiral staircase and ADA elevator to dome level.
- Hotel accommodation: Single, double or triple room accommodation in comfortable hotels.
- Luggage: Limited to two checked pieces of luggage per person. In addition to the carry on overnight luggage required for the Red Leaf Service. Total checked in luggage weight per person may not exceed 30kg. Each item must be clearly marked with identification tags.
- Children: Infants under two travel free if not occupying a seat. Reduced rates offered for children aged 4-11 as well as youths.