- Booking Horizon: Train tickets may be reserved as far as 180 days prior to date of departure
- Ticket Type: print@home/print@station (London and Paris departures only) and paper tickets
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child (4-11), Youth (12-25), Senior (60+), and Pass-holder
- Seat reservations are compulsory and included in the fare
- Business Premier (First Class) passengers may check-in up to ten minutes prior to departure time
- Standard Premier (First Class) and Standard (Second Class) passengers must check-in thirty minutes prior to train departure time
- Groups must check-in a minimum of 60 minutes prior to departure time
- Any Belgian station passengers will have confirmed seats up to Brussels on the Eurostar train. From Brussels, passengers may continue on onto any Belgian Station (to be predetermined prior to ticketing)
- Seasonal, direct trains are offered to Avignon during the Summer months (July to September) on Saturdays only
- Ski Trains (direct overnight or day trains) to Moutiers, Aime-La-Plagne and Bourg St Mauice operate during the winter months (December to April) on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Passport, baggage and security checks are performed at the Eurostar terminal. Immigration cards must be completed for trains entering the UK
- Under 12’s must be accompanied by a competent person over the age of 18.
- Ages 12-17 may travel alone, provided they have:
A full, valid Passport or Identity card issued in their own name and;
A hand-written letter of consent issued by a parent or guardian and witnessed by an official person or;
A completed Unaccompanied Minor’s Consent Form handed to a member of Euostar staff at check-in. Note that Eurostar does not operate an unaccompanied minor service.
- Children under 12 cannot travel alone
- Culture Connect offers 2 for 1 entry into selected museums and galleries in London. Paris and Brussels. For more information, speak to your World Travel consultant.
Routes and Durations:
Additional Services in Business Premier (Dedicated to the business traveler)
Only London<>Paris, London<>Brussels
- Access to Premier Lounges in London, Paris, Ashford, Ebbsfleet and Brussels
- Full, Seated Catering and express breakfast option for Business Travellers (light meal until 11am)
- Additional Services in Standard Premier (cost-effective luxury)
- Light and cold meals served
- Two bar-buffet cars, serving light meals, snacks and refreshments
- Wheelchair space in Business Premier and Standard premier. This can be reserved with World Travel, and is subject to availability
- Baby changing facilities
- Family coach areas
- Children’s fun pack on the Disney Services (to be collected from the departure terminal from Eurostar staff)
Note: Push chairs must be collapsed and packed away and; no pets are permitted with the exception of guide dogs.
Luggage: Passengers are permitted two suitcases and one item of hand-luggage. Passengers with large items, such as sporting equipment, bicycles etc. must use the registered baggage service. No hazardous objects or liquids are permitted aboard the Eurostar.