- Booking Horizon: Tickets may be reserved from 90 days prior to date of departure
- No check-in procedures: ticket and passport checks occur onboard the train
- Ticket Type: Print @ Home (certain routes only), Print @ Station (French departures only) and Paper tickets
- Seat reservations are compulsory and included in the fare
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child (4-11), Youth (12-25), Senior (60+), Group (10 or more), Passholder and Salon (private compartment seating for four passengers)
- Children under 12 are not permitted to travel alone
- For All Belgian Station ticket holders, passengers will have confirmed seats up to/from Brussels. From/to Brussels, passengers may continue to/from any Belgian stations. Stations must be predetermined prior to ticketing
- Diablo Fee: Passengers travelling from Brussels city centre to Zaventem/Brussels airport with a Pass covering Benelux/ a point-to-point ticket/ a Eurostar ABS ticket must purchase an additional ticket called a “Diablo fee”, either at an SNCB Ticket Office or an automatic ticket dispenser at the railway station
- Free transfers (for trains to/from Brussels Midi) on regional trains to Brussels Nord, Brussels Centraal, Luxembourg and Schuman stations.
- Free transfers (for trains to/from Antwerp Central) on regional trains to Antwerp Berchem Station
- Thalys Snow travels from Brussels to select ski resorts, every Saturday, from December to April
- Thalys Sun travels every Saturday from the end of June to early September, from Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam (Central and Schiphol stations) and, Rotterdam to popular destinations in the South of France every Saturday from end June to early September
- Classes of Service:
- First Class
- Access to VIP lounges in Amsterdam (Central and Schiphol stations) and Rotterdam
- Complimentary WiFi connection
- Complimentary meal and refreshments
- Taxi reservations at an additional cost
- Second Class
- Complimentary WiFi connection.
- Only one suitcase is permitted per person.
- First Class
- Additional Services:
- Bar and buffet car offering snacks, meals and refreshments
- Tickets for public transport in Netherlands, Germany and Paris may be purchased onboard
Routes and Durations:
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.