- Booking Horizon: Tickets may be reserved from 90 days prior to train departure date
- No check-in procedures: ticket control occurs onboard the train
- Tickets must be pre-validated at the yellow validation boxes located at the platform prior to boarding the train
- Clearly marked luggage tags required for all luggage
- Ticket Type: Print @ Home, Print @ Station (French departures only) and Paper tickets
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child (4-11), Group (10 or more) and Passholder fares
- Seat reservations are compulsory and included in the fare
- Facilities for disabled passengers, reservations for wheelchair space to be made locally
- Onboard Services:
- Nursery with baby changing facility and bottle warmer.
- Bar-car serving meals, snacks and refreshments
Routes and durations:
|Lorraine<>Paris CDG Airport||1h10|
A new product available on TGV trains when booking on www.raileurope.co.za , a Meal Voucher for a specified amount redeemable in the Bar-Carriage of the trains.
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.