- Booking Horizon: Train may be reserved from 90 days prior to train departure date
- No check-in procedures: ticket control occurs onboard the train
- Guide dogs are permitted at no additional cost, other pets are allowed under certain conditions
- Any Belgian Station ticket, passengers will have a confirmed seat up to Brussels with the TGV train. From Brussels you may continue onto any Belgian Station (station to be predetermined prior to ticketing). Diabolo fee: if you are travelling from Brussels city centre to Zaventem – Brussels airport with a Rail Pass covering Benelux, a point to point ticket, a Eurostar ABS ticket or TGV ABS ticket, you have to purchase an additional ticket called “Diabolo fee” either at an SNCB Ticket Office, or an automatic ticket dispenser at the rail station.
- Ticket Type: Print @ Home, Print @ Station (French departures only) and Paper tickets
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child (4-11), Youth (12-25), Senior (60+), Kid & Co (discount for adults travelling with children under 12), Group (10 or more) and Passholder fares
- Seat reservations are compulsory and included in the fare
- Onboard Services:
- Bar-buffet offering meals, snacks and refreshments
- Wheelchair facilities available, reservation for wheelchair space must be made locally
Routes and durations:
|Brussels<>Paris CDG Airport||1h13|
A new product available on TGV trains when booking on www.raileurope.co.za , a Meal Voucher for a specified amount redeemable in the Bar-Carriage of the trains.
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.