- Booking Horizon: Tickets may be reserved from 119 days prior to train departure date
- No check-in procedures: ticket control occurs onboard the train for departures from France. Ticket control occurs prior to boarding and onboard the train for departures from Spain
- Clearly marked luggage tags required for all luggage
- Ticket Type: Print @ Home, Print @ Station (French departures only) and Paper tickets offered
- Traveller Type: Adult, Child (4-11), Group (10 or more) and Passholder fares
- Seat reservations are compulsory and are included in the fare
- Facilities for disabled passengers, reservations for wheelchair space to be made locally
- Additional Services in First Class:
- Access to RENFE VIP rooms in Girona and Barcelona
Routes and durations:
A new product available on TGV trains when booking on www.raileurope.co.za , a Meal Voucher for a specified amount redeemable in the Bar-Carriage of the trains.
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.