- Booking Horizon: Train may be reserved from 75 days prior to train departure date.
- No check-in procedures, ticket control occurs onboard the train.
- Ticket Type: Only Print at Station tickets offered.
- Tickets are redeemed at the ticketing machines available at all major railway stations. Once the booking is finalised, instructions on how to obtain the tickets will be provided together with the PNR reservation reference.
- Traveller Type: Adult and Child (5-15)
- Seat reservations are compulsory and included in the fare.
- Other services (not offered on all trains throughout the UK)
- Fares types: Whether you are travelling for business, pleasure, alone or with friends and family, fares are designed to meet all your needs. The fare range is very simple, offering three types of fares:
Examples of routes and durations:
Do you have any questions? Get hold of one of our specialists now.