BritRail London Plus Pass
- This BritRail London Plus Pass is ideal for those who choose to base themselves in London during their visit to Britain.
- Travel with this flexible Pass on the days you want and explore the area immediately outside London. Ideal for day trips to great cities such as Oxford, Canterbury, Cambridge, Salisbury, Brighton, Bath and Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Fares are available in First and Second Class for both adults and children.
- Pass allows unlimited travel on participating train operating services in the South East of England. The boundary stations are Bath, Bristol, Harwich, Kings Lynn, Huntingdon, Bedford, Long Buckby, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester Foregate, Bedwyn, Salisbury, Bristol Temple Meads and Weymouth.
- Valid on the following London Airport Link services: Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express and Stansted Sky Train.
- Children up to 4 years of age travel for free.
- Children aged between 5 and 15 pay 50% of the adult fare.