BritRail Freedom of Scotland
The Britrail Freedom of Scotland Pass is valid for travel on the railway network of Scotland, on the following Scottish Citylink bus journeys: – Oban/Fort William and Inverness; Kyle of Lochalsh – Uig; Inverness – Ullapool; Oban Campbeltown; and Wick – Thurso.
- Valid for all operators services within Scotland including travel to/from Carlisle and Berwick Upon Tweed.
- Stagecoach in Fife services between Dundee and Leuchars / St. Andrews.
- Inclusive bus travel on the Isle of Mull with Bowmans Coaches.
- Inclusive bus travel between Thurso – Scrabster; Wick – John O’Groats; and Thurso John O’Groats with Highland Country Buses.
- First Edinburgh services to/from the Scottish Borders (Kelso – Melrose – Galashiels Peebles – Edinburgh (No 62); and Carlisle – Langholm – Hawick – Galashiels Edinburgh (No X95).
- Inclusive bus travel on the Isle of Skye with Highland Country Buses.
- Also valid for services between Kyleakin and Kyle of Lochalsh.
- Not valid before 09:15 a.m. Monday to Friday, on all services except West Highland Line (Glasgow – Oban/Fort William/Mallaig) and Inverness – Kyle Of Lochalsh/Wick/Thurso (North of Scotland lines)
- The Pass is only available in standard class for both adults and children.
- Children up to 4 years of age travel for free.
- Children aged between 5 and 15 pay 50% of the adult fare.