BritRail England Pass
- Provides unlimited travel throughout the railway network of England, however, not covering the London Underground. Boundary stations are: Carlisle, Berwick upon Tweed, Lydney, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Hereford, Bucknell, Shrewsbury, Chirk, Crewe, Chester and West Kirby.
- Travel is available for adults; children, seniors and youth passenger in First or Second Class.
- There is a Saver formula available for groups of 3 to 9 passengers travelling together at all times.
- Senior fares are available for passengers 60 years and older, but only in First Class.
- Youth fares are available for passengers aged between 16 and 25 in First and Second Class.
- The pass is valid on the following London Airport Link services: Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express and Stansted Sky Train.
- Children’s fares are available in First and Standard Class
- Children up to 4 years of age travel for free
- Children aged between 5 and 15 travel for free if travelling with and adult or a senior
- Other children aged between 5 and 15 years will pay 50% of the adult fare.